Payment Solutions is one of our areas of expertise at Globsyn NOTIVA, and Total Messaging increases operational efficiency, processes accuracy, cost-effectiveness and ensures faster financial transactions. Globsyn NOTIVA in association with Finastra, which is widely reputed as the 3rd largest fintech company in the world with 9000+ customers including 48 out of top 50 banks globally, aims to carve a niche in secured transaction banking, thereby protecting all our customers’ technology investments.
Total Messaging runs on RHEL Operating System and facilitates two-way seamless integration using IBM MQ as the core channel of secured communication between back-office systems and the external SWIFT network.
Common Challenges in Payment Solutions Area
Finastra Solutions – Total Messaging
Key Features of Total Messaging
- Integrated dashboard giving high visibility
- Connectivity to Interbank services such as SWIFT (FIN, FileAct, InterAct) and many others
- Interfaces with many banking applications, ERP systems, treasury management systems, transaction filter and reconciliation packages
- Advanced straight-through-processing
- Support for Smart Cards and SecureID
- Message entry, investigation, conversion, (de)-bulking, deluxe routing and most middleware functionality
- Leverages the latest Web 2.0 technology