NOTIVA Central is a real-time, centralized, banking business intelligence-driven, comprehensive Fraud Risk Management (FRM) solution. It is designed and developed for Banks to analyse the entire flow of its customer transactions through its various channels, analyse each channel transactions against its necessary bank-defined rule-sets, identify all the possible fraud-trigger points and follow a customized workflow process for fraud analysis and detection, prevention and alert.
How It Works
- The tool sources transaction data from various channels such as RTGS, NEFT, IMPS, CHEQUE, POS, CASH, ATM, FUND TRANSFER, etc.
- The data is routed through the rule engine processing module
- Transactions are analyzed and behaviors are identified based on the bank defined rule sets
- The alert message processing module kicks into action based on the analyzed behavior, thus generating timely alert
- Relevant parties are notified as per the respective rule set
- The workflow processing module comes into effect
- The flow of the suspected transaction analysis and investigation follows a predefined workflow defined by the bank.
- The data is sent for multilayer authentication levels starting with the maker/checker layer at the branch level
- The data is processed by analyst and the FRM teams at the central level
- The final authentication level constitutes the admin stamping the transaction, categorizing it as non-suspicious, suspicious or fraudulent
- In the latter scenario, the data flows back to the CBS for necessary actions of clearing, further investigation and legal actions respectively